The WISE-4000/LAN series is a newly designed IoT Ethernet I/O module which supports new RESTful web API for IoT applications. A HTML5 web configure interface enables users to configure WISE modules without the limitation of a platform or operation system. The built-in data logger function logs data with time information, then be retrieved in a bundle. Wide operating temperatures enable the WISE series to be implemented in more IoT data acquisition applications. As well as the new functions, the new mechanical design can let users install the module and doing diagnostics in an easier manner than before.
- 4DI/4DO Modbus Ethernet I/O
- Supported protocols: Modbus/TCP, TCP/IP, UDP, DHCP, HTTP, MQTT
- Supports RESTful web API in JSON format
- Supports local logging with RTC time stamp
- Supports mobile device web configuration in HTML5
- Supports 10~30VDC power with reverse protection