A140 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro
Windows 11 Pro
|Mobile Computing Platform||Intel® Core™ i5-10210U Processor 1.6GHz
Max. 4.2GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology
– 6MB Intel® Smart Cache
Intel® Core™ i7-10510U Processor 1.8GHz
Intel® Core™ i7-10610U vPro Processor 1.8GHz
|VGA Controller||Intel® UHD Graphics|
|Display||14″ TFT LCD HD (1366 x 768)
1,000 nits LumiBond® display with Getac sunlight readable
Capacitive multi-touch screen
Optional: 14″ IPS TFT LCD FHD (1920 x 1080)
|Storage & Memory||8GB DDR4
Optional: 16GB / 32GB DDR4
256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
7 tablet programmable buttons
– Capacitive multi-touch screen
|Expansion Slots||Optional: 1D/2D imager barcode reader
Optional: Serial port, or HF RFID, or Fingerprint scanner, or HF RFID + Fingerprint scanner
|I/O Interface||Audio in/out combo x 1
DC in Jack x 1
USB 2.0 x 1
USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A x 1
USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C x 1
HDMI 1.4 x 1
LAN(RJ45) x 1
Docking connector x 1
Optional: FHD webcam x 1
Optional: SIM card slot x 1 (Micro-SIM, 3FF)
Optional: RF antenna pass-through for GPS, WWAN and WLAN
Optional: 8M pixels auto focus rear camera x 1
|Communication Interface||10/100/1000 base-T Ethernet x 1
Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX201, 802.11ax
Bluetooth (v5.2) i
Optional: Dedicated GPS ii
Optional: 4G LTE mobile broadband iii
|Security Feature||TPM 2.0
Optional: HF RFID
Optional: Fingerprint reader
Smart card reader
|Power||AC adapter (65W, 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz)
Li-ion battery (10.8V,typical 3220mAh;min.3120mAh) x 2
LifeSupport™ battery swappable technology
|Dimension||369 x 248 x 32.5mm (14.58″ x 9.76″ x 1.279″)
2.3kg (5.07lbs) iv
|Rugged Feature||MIL-STD-810H certified
MIL-STD-461G certified v
Vibration & 4ft (1.2m) drop resistant vi
Optional: ANSI / ISA 121201 xi
|Environmental Specification||Temperature vii:
– Operating: -29°C to 63°C / -20°F to 145°F
– Storage: -51°C to 71°C / -60°F to 160°F
– 95% RH , non-condensing
|Pre-installed Software||Getac Utility
Getac Barcode Manager viii
Optional: Absolute Persistence®
|Optional software||Getac Driving Safety Utility
Getac KeyWedge Barcode Reader Utility
Getac Device Monitoring System (GDMS)
Getac VGPS Utility ix
|Accessories||Battery (10.8V, typical 3220mAh; min. 3120mAh)
AC adapter (65W, 100-240VAC)
Capacitive stylus with tether
|Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty||Accidents can take your equipment out of service when you least expect it, especially in a rugged environment, which can cause costly equipment downtime.
That is why Getac has introduced accidental damage as standard under our Bumper-to-Bumper warranty, to help minimize your enterprise IT costs.
Bumper-to-Bumper is your hassle-free guarantee. That means you can depend on us to have your unit back in service within days.
- Bluetooth performance and connectable distance may be subject to interference with the environments and performance on client devices, users may be able to reduce effects of interference by minimizing the number of active Bluetooth wireless devices that is operating in the area.
- Supports GPS and Glonass.
- Units with 4G LTE option comes with an embedded SIM card slot.
- Weight varies from configurations and optional accessories..
- MIL-STD-461 90W AC adapter sold separately.
- Drop test results vary from configurations and optional accessories.
- Tested by an independent third-party test lab following MIL-STD-810H.
- Available when barcode reader option is selected.
- Models require either embedded or standalone GPS module.
- Gamber Johnson and Havis vehicle docks are e-mark certified.
- Available with limited configurations and environment conditions.
Information provided herewith is for reference only, available specification shall be subjected to quotation by request.