K120 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro
Windows 11 Pro
|Mobile Computing Platform||Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7 Processor
Max. 4.2GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology
– 8MB Intel® Smart Cache
Intel® Core™ i7-1165G7 Processor
Intel® Core™ i7-1185G7 vPro™ Processor
|VGA Controller||Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics xv|
|Display||12.5″ IPS TFT LCD FHD (1920 x 1080)
1,200 nits LumiBond® display with Getac sunlight readable technology
Capacitive multi-touch screen
|Storage & Memory||16GB DDR4
Optional: 32GB / 64GB DDR4
256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
5 tablet programmable buttons
– Capacitive multi-touch screen
– Optional: Dual mode touchscreen (multi-touch and digitizer)
|Expansion Slots||Optional: 1D/2D imager barcode reader
Optional: Serial port (9-pin; D-sub), or USB 2.0 port
FHD webcam x 1 i
8M pixels auto focus rear camera x 1
Audio in/out combo x 1
DC in Jack x 1
USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A x 1
Thunderbolt™ 4 x 1
LAN (RJ-45) x 1
HDMI 2.0 x 1
Docking connector x 2
Optional: SIM card slot x 1 (Micro-SIM, 3FF)
Optional: Windows Hello face-authentication camera (front-facing) x 1 i
Optional: RF antenna pass-through for GPS, WWAN and WLAN
Optional keyboard dock:
|Communication Interface||10/100/1000 base-T Ethernet
Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX201, 802.11ax
Bluetooth (v5.2) ii
Optional: Dedicated GPS iii
Optional: 4G LTE mobile broadband with integrated GPS iii, iv
|Security Features||TPM 2.0
Optional: Intel® vPro™ Technology
Optional: Smart card reader or HF RFID reader v, vi or Fingerprint reader vii
|Power||AC adapter (90W, 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz)
Li-ion battery (11.1V, typical 2100mAh; min. 2040mAh) x 2
LifeSupport™ battery swappable technology
Optional: High capacity Li-ion battery (14.4V, typical 3450mAh; min. 3300mAh) x 2
|Dimension (W x D x H) & Weight||Tablet
329.5 x 238 x 24mm (12.97″ x 9.37″ x 0.94″)
1.7kg (3.75lbs) viii
Tablet + Optional keyboard dock:
|Rugged Features||MIL-STD-810H certified
MIL-STD-461G certified ix
Vibration & 6ft (1.8m) drop-resistant x
Optional: ANSI/UL 121201, CSA C22.2 NO. 213 (Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D) xi
|Environmental Specifications||Temperature xii:
– Operating: -29°C to 63°C / -20°F to 145°F
– Storage: -51°C to 71°C / -60°F to 160°F
– 95% RH, non-condensing
|Pre-installed software||Getac Utility
Getac Barcode Manager xiii
Optional: Absolute Persistence®
|Optional software||Getac Driving Safety Utility
Getac KeyWedge Barcode Reader Utility
Getac Device Monitoring System (GDMS)xvi
Getac VGPS Utility xvii
|Accessories||Battery (11.1V, typical 2100mAh; min. 2040mAh)
AC adapter (90W, 100-240VAC)
Capacitive stylus with tether
|Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty||Accidents can take your equipment out of service when you least expect it, especially in a rugged environment, which can cause costly equipment downtime.
That is why Getac has introduced accidental damage as standard under our Bumper-to-Bumper warranty, to help minimize your enterprise IT costs.
Bumper-to-Bumper is your hassle-free guarantee. That means you can depend on us to have your unit back in service within days.
- FHD webcam and optional Windows Hello face-authentication camera (front-facing) are mutually exclusive options.
- Bluetooth performance and connectable distance may be subject to interference with the environments and performance on client devices, users may be able to reduce effects of interference by minimizing the number of active Bluetooth wireless devices that is operating in the area.
- Dedicated GPS is mutually exclusive with 4G LTE mobile broadband. Supports GPS and Glonass.
- Units with 4G LTE option comes with an embedded SIM card slot. .
- 13.56MHz HF RFID/NFC reader (ISO 15693, 14443 A/B, Mifare and FeliCa™ compliant).
- LF/HF RFID reader option is not Energy Star 8.0 compliant.
- Smart card reader, HF RFID reader and Fingerprint scanner are mutually exclusive options.
- Weight and dimensions vary from configurations and optional accessories; optional high capacity batteries add approx. 11mm (H), 0.20kg.
- MIL-STD-461 90W AC adapter sold separately.
- Drop test results vary from configurations and optional accessories.
- Available with limited configurations and environment conditions.
- Tested by an independent third-party test lab following MIL-STD-810H.
- Available when barcode reader option is selected.
- Available for laptop and tablet mode.
- Units equipped with dual channel memory come with Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics.
- Only compatible with Windows 10.
- Models require either embedded or standalone GPS module.
- Gamber Johnson and Havis vehicle docks are e-mark certified.
Information provided herewith is for reference only, available specification shall be subjected to quotation by request.