ZX70 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|Operating System||Android™ 10.0|
|Mobile Computing Platform||Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 660, Octa-core 1.95GHz
|VGA Controller||Qualcomm® Adreno™ 512 GPU|
|Display||7″ IPS TFT LCD HD (1280 x 720)
LumiBond® display with Getac sunlight readable technology
Capacitive multi-touch screen
|Storage & Memory||4GB LPDDR4
3 tablet programmable buttons
– Capacitive multi-touch screen
|Expansion Slot||Optional: 1D/2D imager barcode reader|
|I/O Interface||8M pixels webcam x 1
12M pixels autofocus rear camera x 1
DC in Jack x 1
USB 2.0 (Host) x 1
MicroUSB 2.0 (Client) x 1
MicroSD x 1
Docking connector (Pogo/JAE) x 1
Optional: SIM card slot x 1 (Micro-SIM, 3FF)
Optional: RF antenna pass-through for GPS and WWAN
|Communication Interface||Wi-Fi 802.11ac
Bluetooth (v5.0) ii
Optional: 4G LTE mobile broadband iii
|Security Features||Optional: HF RFID/NFC combo reader iv, v|
|Power||AC adapter (25W, 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz)
Li-ion battery (3.8V, typical 8480mAh; min. 8220mAh)
|Dimension (W x D x H) & Weight||218 x 142 x 27mm (8.58″ x 5.6″ x 1.08″)
762g (1.68lbs) vi
|Environmental Specifications||Temperature viii:
– Operating: -21°C to 60°C / -6°F to 140°F
– Storage: -40°C to 71°C / -40°F to 160°F
|Pre-installed software||Getac File Browser
Getac Input Method
Getac deployXpress Client
Getac settings and Google applications (Search, Chrome, Gmail, Maps, YouTube, Play, Drive, Play music, Play movies, Duo and photos)
|Optional software||Getac Driving Safety Utility
|Accessories||AC adapter (25W; 12V/2A, 100-240VAC; 50/60Hz)
Capacitive stylus with tether
|Bumper-to-Bumper warranty||Accidents can take your equipment out of service when you least expect it, especially in a rugged environment, which can cause costly equipment downtime.
That is why Getac has introduced accidental damage as standard under our Bumper-to-Bumper warranty, to help minimize your enterprise IT costs.
Bumper-to-Bumper is your hassle-free guarantee. That means you can depend on us to have your unit back in service within days.
- Android enterprise recommended rugged devices deliver a consistent set of features verified by Google with an elevated device baseline, increased security standards and enterprise-focused features and behaviors to meet the needs of users. Google and Android are trademarks of Google LLC.
- Bluetooth performance and connectable distance may be subject to interference with the environments and performance on client devices, users may be able to reduce effects of interference by minimizing the number of active Bluetooth wireless devices that is operating in the area.
- Units with 4G LTE option comes with an embedded SIM card slot.
- 13.56MHz HF RFID/NFC reader (ISO 15693, 14443 A/B, Mifare and FeliCa™ compliant).
- HF RFID/NFC combo reader applies to US & EU.
- Weight and dimensions vary from configurations and optional accessories.
- Drop test results vary from configurations and optional accessories.
- Tested by an independent third-party test lab following MIL-STD-810H.
- Havis vehicle dock is e-mark certified.
Information provided herewith is for reference only, available specification shall be subjected to quotation by request.