UX10 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro
Windows 11 Pro
|Mobile Computing Platform||Intel® Core™ i5-10210U Processor 1.6GHz
Max. 4.2GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology
– 6MB Intel® Smart Cache
Intel® Core™ i7-10510U Processor 1.8GHz
Intel® Core™ i7-10610U vPro Processor 1.8GHz
|VGA Controller||Intel® UHD Graphics|
|Display||10.1″ IPS TFT LCD WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
1,000 nits LumiBond® display with Getac sunlight readable technology
Capacitive multi-touch screen
|Storage & Memory||8GB DDR4
Optional 16GB/32GB DDR4
256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
5 tablet programmable buttons
– Capacitive multi-touch screen
– Optional dual mode touchscreen (multi-touch and digitizer)
|Expansion Slots||Optional (top side): 1D/2D imager barcode reader, or Serial port, or USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A port, or USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C port, or LAN port (RJ45), or VGA port i, or HF RFID reader ii
Optional (right side): Fingerprint reader, or Serial port + LAN port (RJ-45) iii, or HF RFID reader ii
Optional (back side): Smart card reader, or Bridge battery, or Bridge battery + Smart card reader iv
|I/O Interface||FHD webcam x 1 v
8M pixels auto focus rear camera x 1
Audio in/out combo x 1
DC in Jack x 1
USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A x 1
HDMI 1.4 x 1
Docking connector x 1
Optional: SIM card slot x 1 (Micro-SIM, 3FF)
Optional: Windows Hello face-authentication camera (front-facing) x 1 v
Optional: RF antenna pass-through for GPS, WWAN and WLAN
|Communication Interface||Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200, 802.11ax
Bluetooth (v5.1) vi
Optional: Dedicated GPS vii
Optional: 4G LTE mobile broadband with integrated GPS vii,viii
Optional: 10/100/1000 base-T Ethernet
|Security Features||TPM 2.0
Optional: Intel® vPro™ Technology
Optional: HF RFID reader ii
Optional: Fingerprint reader iii
Optional: Smart card reader iv
|Power||AC adapter (65W, 100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz)
Li-ion battery (11.1V, typical 4200mAh; min. 4080mAh) x 1
Optional: High capacity Li-ion battery (10.8V, 9240mAh) x 1
Optional: Bridge battery iv
|Dimension (W x D x H) & Weigh||276.8 x 194.5 x 23.5 mm (10.89″ x 7.65″ x 0.92″)
1.22kg (2.68lbs) ix
|Rugged Feature||MIL-STD-810H certified
MIL-STD-461G certified x
Vibration & 6ft (1.8m) drop resistant xi
Optional: ANSI/UL 121201, CSA C22.2 NO. 213 (Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D) xvi
Optional: Salt fog certified
|Environmental Specification||Temperature xii:
– Operating: -29°C to 63°C / -20°F to 145°F
– Storage: -51°C to 71°C / -60°F to 160°F
– 95% RH , non-condensing
|Pre-installed software||Getac Utility
Getac Barcode Manager xiii
Optional: Absolute Persistence®
|Optional software||Getac Driving Safety Utility
Getac KeyWedge Barcode Reader Utility
Getac Device Monitoring System (GDMS)
Getac VGPS Utility xiv
|Accessories||Battery (11.1V, typical 4200mAh; min. 4080mAh)
AC adapter (65W, 100-240VAC)
Capacitive stylus with tether
|Bumper-toBumper warranty||Accidents can take your equipment out of service when you least expect it, especially in a rugged environment, which can cause costly equipment downtime.
That is why Getac has introduced accidental damage as standard under our Bumper-to-Bumper warranty, to help minimize your enterprise IT costs.
Bumper-to-Bumper is your hassle-free guarantee. That means you can depend on us to have your unit back in service within days.
- 1D/2D imager barcode reader, Serial port, USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A port, USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C port, LAN port (RJ45) and VGA port are mutually exclusive options.
- 13.56MHz contactless HF RFID reader (ISO 15693, 14443 A/B, Mifare and FeliCa™ compliant).
- Fingerprint scanner, HF RFID reader and Serial port + LAN port (RJ45) are mutually exclusive options.
- Smart card reader, Bridge battery and Bridge battery + Smart card reader are mutually exclusive options.
- FHD webcam and optional Windows Hello face-authentication camera (front-facing) are mutually exclusive options.
- Bluetooth performance and connectable distance may be subject to interference with the environments and performance on client devices, users may be able to reduce effects of interference by minimizing the number of active Bluetooth wireless devices that is operating in the area.
- Supports GPS and Glonass.
- Units with 4G LTE option come with an embedded SIM card slot.
- Weight and dimensions vary from configurations and optional accessories.
- MIL-STD-461 90W AC adapter sold separately.
- Drop test results vary from configurations and optional accessories.
- Tested by an independent third-party test lab following MIL-STD-810H.
- Available when barcode reader option is selected.
- Models require either embedded or standalone GPS module.
- Gamber Johnson and Havis vehicle docks are e-mark certified.
- Available with limited configurations and environment conditions.
Information provided herewith is for reference only, available specification shall be subjected to quotation by request.